Who is Jean Grae?

Jean is a super hero. She's better than you at doing everything. Even stuff you haven't done yet. She writes raps and makes music too. All of which are better than your raps or music, if you do that sort of thing.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dopplegangers .. another blog repost. I'm lazy.





DOPPELGANGERS!!!!!!!!!!
Current mood: scared
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
OK, I know I drink.
I know I have been a lot of places.
I know quite a few people.
Some of these combined events and people I do not remember.
So, this being said...

There are times when I see a picture with myself in it and do not remember the circumstances surrounding the capturing of the visual.

It happens.

Usually I can look at my clothes and the surroundings and go, "Ohhhh! I remember that!"

Well, like 9 out of 10 times.

This one stumped me.

I don't remember owning the shirt and jacket.

Its a black leather jacket(quite like the one that I own)only it has no collar.

It's a shirt I would wear....but I don't think I have that shirt.

And damnit, in my defense, I know Psalm One.

We have DEFINITELY taken a flick or 2 together.

Yup..

But something didnt seem right..

My fingers look different.

I think..

I had to do some further research.

This is NOT myself and Psalm One.

So, Hello Black Rock and Lo Lo!

You are officially our doppelgangers... At least in this picture.

Or, we are yours...if you're older.

or.. its us.. and we black out and become other personalities.
or..they do.

This is very very Tyler..

You be the judges.
doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo ...*creepy twilight zone music*

2 comments:

Andhari said...

Jean!!! They totally looklike you and Psalm One. I would be fooled if you didn't say they weren't you ladies :)

Anonymous said...

Oooohyeah i remember that picture and when they posted it on your myspace...

So THAT's not even Psalm One?

Woooooow